Body Hoops weighted hoop and best choice for those looking to get a serious workout.
We tried a LOT of different padded fitness hoops over the years, but each one of them seemed to just not fit exactly what we were looking for.
So we designed our own!
What is unique about this weighted hoop compared to others is that it is lighter than most and it uses a metal interior instead of plastic.
Body Hoop Specifications
This is the weighted hula hoop that our brand is built around. It is our flagship hoop and will be your FAVORITE new way to workout, get fit and tone your muscles. If you are looking for a super fun way to exercise, you've come to the right place.
Hula hooping offers a wide variety of health benefits. It is good for your physical health, of course, but it can also be very beneficial to your mental and spiritual health as well. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits!
• Burns approximately 7 calories per minute, which equates to over 400 calories an hour
• Increases heart rate; great cardio workout
• Increases stamina
• Improves your body’s balance and flexibility
• Strengthens and tones your arms, legs, and abdomen
• Works about 30 muscles in and around your body’s core
• Strengthens your low-back stabilizing muscles, which can help anyone with a history of back pain
• Improves spine’s strength and flexibility
• Helps you to develop a sense of body awareness
• Improves hand-eye coordination and motor skills
• Can act as a form of play
• Can act as a form of meditation
• Promotes self-expression
• Promotes positive self-image
• Promotes confidence
• Improves mood and spirit
And besides all that, Hula Hooping is FUN!
*(Currently only Black & Green combo available)
Electronic mailing service aka emailing is unsuccessful. It was impossible to contact or respond to the email; and I tried to respond to the email about the shipping and delivery, it said the 25th, even when it was the 26th, I got an error message, saying the email wasn't received by the recipient. I know I could have called the service number, but I prefer communicating via email or chat. It was not and is still not easy to assemble, especially the last section, and I'm still trying to learn or re-learn to hoop. I'm hurting myself, and I will try my best. I have another hoop, other material, but still padded with foam, that was hard to assemble as well, took some time and still takes some time, and I'm still not sure. It's a challenge to maneuver both hoops. I hope to succeed with the hooping, I have hooping videos I could watch, but first I'm practicing without videos, before I follow instructional videos, because I already tried to follow and my hoops kept on falling. Hopefully I succeed.
It has a nice feel. I love that it can be taken apart.